Become a Leadership Giver
When you give a leadership gift you will know you are making an extraordinary difference in the lives of many people in our community who count on United Way and United Way funded partner programs.
Leadership giving is easier and more rewarding than you might think. Make your leadership gift your way through payroll deduction, a direct gift or a gift of stock.
Leaders In Giving Recognition Levels
Alexis de Tocqueville Society: $10,000+
As a Leader In Giving United Way of Olmsted County you have the opportunity to:
- Network and form new partnerships with community leaders and philanthropists while working together to enhance the lives of others.
- Receive invitations to United Way special events.
- Increase the value of philanthropy in Olmsted County
- Become educated on community issues, agencies and programs receiving United Way support.
- Receive personal and professional recognition in our annual Leaders in Giving report by level of membership (you may choose to remain anonymous).
WAYS TO BE A LEADER IN GIVING
Loyal Contributors are individuals who have given to any United Way for 10 years or more. These 10 years do not have to be consecutive. If you are a Loyal Contributor, please accept our sincere thanks for all you have done for so many people in your community and the communities across the country to help children succeed in school, improve the health of individuals, and promote financial stability. Learn more about being a Loyal Contributor here.
More information to come. If you have questions about Legacy Giving please contact Bonnie Schultz at 507-528-4830.
Planned Giving & Endowment
Gifts that make an impact after your lifetime. Learn more about Planned Giving & Endowment here.
Hope Legacy Society
United Way of Olmsted County’s Hope Legacy Society recognizes donors who have included United Way of Olmsted County in their estate plans and have provided a notification of their intent. Learn more about Hope Legacy Society here.