United Way's Women's Leadership Council (WLC) is a giving circle of women leadership contributors whose collective, caring power is building a healthier, stronger community. Learn more by viewing our informational flyer.
To become a Women's Leadership Council member:
- Make a minimum annual leadership contribution of $650 or more benefiting United Way of Olmsted County.
- Fill out the Women's Leadership Council Membership Form
Membership gifts can be made at any time during the year.
You may include your membership contribution right in your
annual pledge. Be sure to check the box next to Women's
Leadership Council on your pledge form or complete the
Women's Leadership Council members focus on education and early childhood learning programs, including the Imagination Library program. This program provides children (birth to age 5) in Olmsted County with a book each month.
- Personal donation - check or credit card
- A gift of stock or securities
- Donation through payroll deduction
Power of the Purse
Power of the Purse is a community event presented by the
Women’s Leadership Council to raise support of the early
childhood programs, including Imagination Library. This
event will be on June 13, 2017 with Elizabeth Smart as
our keynote speaker.
For more information and to purchase your ticket - click here.
Social Media and Photos