Free tax preparation sites
For an appointment at any of our sites in Olmsted or Dodge Counties, call 507-287-1958. With the exception of our MyFreeTaxes.com walk-in clinic at Rochester Public Library, you will not be seen without an appointment.
- The Salvation Army Service Center, 120 1st St NE Rochester
- 125Live, 125 Elton Hills Drive NW Rochester
- Hawthorne Education Center, 700 4th Ave SE Rochester
- MyFreeTaxes.com filing support @ Rochester Public Library, 101 2nd St SE Rochester
- Stewartville Civic Center, 105 1st St E Stewartville
- Dodge Center Library, 13 1st Ave NW, Dodge Center
- Mantorville Senior Center, 601 Clay St Mantorville
What to bring to a tax appointment?
Frequently asked questions
FAQ about free tax filing options--click here
Free tax sites in other Minnesota counties
2-1-1 (landline) • 1-800-543-7709 (cell phone)
File for free from home
Households that earned up to $66,000 can file for free using www.MyFreeTaxes.com.
What is EITC/CTC/WFC?
Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit and Working Family Credit - click here
Free financial literacy classes - click here