To receive free school supplies, your family must be eligible for free or reduced lunch. Please contact your child's school disctrict to confirm that your child is eligible and to find out how to receive school supplies.
United Way of Olmsted County's Running Start for School works with the following school districts to provide free school supplies to children and families who need them.
- Byron School District - Contact the main office at
- Primary: (507) 624-0311
- Intermediate: (507) 775-6620
- Middle: (507) 775-2189
- Chatfield School District - Contact Lorri Lowrey at 507-867-3240
- Dover/Eyota School District - Contact Dan Lecheler at 507-545-2632 x 130
- Pine Island School District - Contact Jeanie Rucker at 507-356-4849 (select option 7)
- Rochester Catholic Schools- Contact your principal at
- Holy Spirit: 507-288-8818
- Lourdes: 507-289-3991
- St. Francis of Assisi: 507-288-4816
- St. John the Evangelist: 507-282-5248
- St. Pius X: 507-282-5161
- Rochester Math and Science Academy - Contact Deq Ahmed at 507-252-5995
- Rochester Public Schools - Contact the main office at your child's school or contact Bobbi Jorgenson at 507-328-4276. This includes Longfellow District-Wide Elementary.
- Rochester STEM Academy - Contact Ali Ashkir at 507-281-2381
- Rosa Parks Charter High School - Contact Tracy Olson at 507-282-3325 x 104
- Stewartville School District - Contact Courtney Fakler at 507-250-5501
For more information about Running Start, email email@example.com or call 507-287-2000.