DO YOU KNOW A COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION THAT DESERVES SOME RECOGTITION FOR HELPING YOUTH SUCCEED IN OUR COMMUNITY?!
We'd love to give some recognition to organizations that provide valuable youth programming as well as the companies that help support such work by encourage their employees to get involved in our community. Nominate an outstanding Company, Organization, or Youth Success Program that dedicates their time, talent, treasure or resources to ensure success for all children and youth throughout Olmsted County.
Complete the nomination form below. It is recommended that if your answer is long, that you save your nomination information in Microsoft Word and then copy and paste into the form below.
Qualifiying Categories include but are not limited to:
- Education: Company/Organization/Youth Success Program helping children and youth reach their potential both in school and in the community.
- Income: Company/Organization/Youth Success Program assisting individuals and families to become more financially stable.
- Health: Company/Organization/Youth Success Program ensuring more children and youth are physically and mentally healthy.
- Basic Needs: Company/Organization/Youth Success Program helping to meet people’s basic needs.
- Community: Company/Organization/Youth Success Program who help with programs that do not fall into one of the categories above, such as disaster programs, churches, animal rescue, environmental issues, etc.
Judges will evaluate nominees on the following nominating criteria:
- Impact of actions by Company/Organization/Youth Success Program
- Responsibility given to Company/Organization/Youth Success Program
- Attitude (Positive, Team Player, Can-Do, Enthusiastic)
- Reliability (Consistency of Service, Personal Dedication)
- Uniqueness of Service (Initiative, Creativity)
For more information or questions, please contact Chelsey Mingone, Communications & Events Director at 507-287-2004 or email@example.com.