Collection Partner Registration
United Way's Running Start for School is a community-wide backpack and school supply drive to ensure every child in Olmsted County is prepared to succeed in school.
Please register below if you would like to help collect NEW schools supplies to help students start school ready to learn.
Collection Dates: June 1-July 31
How to Get Started:
- Decide to hold a collection drive at your business or organization to collect new school supplies and backpacks
- Register below to let us know you are collecting donations.
- Create a plan for engaging your business or organization in Running Start for School and be proactive.
- You can also host a collection online using our donation site, Roonga.
- Email us your Running Start for School photos and stories so we can share on social media!
Be sure to check out our 7 Best Practices for Holding a Successful Collection!