Collection Partner Registration
Community Winter Outerwear provides free winter coats and accessories to those who do not have the financial means to purchase these items. United Way is partnering with The Salvation Army to collect, sort, and distribute winter outerwear to people in need in Olmsted County.
Please register below if you would like to help collect new or gently-used winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves, and other outerwear for youth and adults in need in our community.
Collection Dates: NOW - September 30, 2017
How to Get Started:
- Decide to hold a collection drive at your business or organization to collect winter coats and accessories.
- Register below to let us know you are collecting donations.
- Get educated on Community Winter Outerwear.
- Create a plan for engaging your business or organization in Community Winter Outerwear and be proactive.
- You can also make a monetary donation to Community Winter Outerwear and include "Winter Outerwear" in the contribution note.
- Email us your Communty Winter Outerwear photos and stories so we can share through the media and on social media!
Be sure to check out our 7 Best Practices for Holding a Successful Collection!