The 10 Who Make A Difference Awards recognize 10 outstanding individuals or groups within Southeastern Minnesota and Northern Iowa who have made an impact in their community through volunteering. Each year KTTC Television and United Way of Olmsted County ask the public and non-profit organizations to nominate an individual or a group who have made a difference in their community. A judging panel of community members review the nominations and selects 10 individuals and/or groups to receive this award.
KTTC Television and United Way of Olmsted County will recognize 10 outstanding individuals or groups within Southeastern Minnesota and Northern Iowa who have made an impact in their community through volunteering on Wednesday June 20th, 2018 at 11:30am at the KTTC stage during RochesterFest.
- Education: Volunteers helping children and youth reach their potential both in school and in the community.
- Income: Volunteers assisting individuals and families to become more financially stable.
- Health: Volunteers ensuring more people are physically and mentally healthy.
- Basic Needs: Volunteers helping to meet people’s basic needs.
- Community: Volunteers who help with programs that do not fall into one of the categories above, such as disaster programs, churches, animal rescue, environmental issues, etc.
Awardees and their inspirational stories
For more information:
United Way of Olmsted County
903 West Center Street, Suite 100
Rochester MN 55902
Fax: (507) -287-2063