12th Annual Power of the Purse: June 13, 2017
Power of the Purse is a popular community event presented by the United Way of Olmsted County’s Women’s Leadership Council to raise funds and awareness to improve the lives of children and youth in our community. Annually, over 600 community members attend this luncheon and silent purse auction. To register, please complete this form or call (507) 287-2000 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Location: Rochester International Event Center
Silent Purse Auction: 10:30 am - noon
Speaker Reception: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
Luncheon and Keynote Speaker: 12 pm - 1:30 pm.
Keynote Speaker: Ms. Elizabeth Smart. Smart is a leading advocate for change related to child abduction, recovery programs and national legislation. She has chronicled her experiences in the New York Times best-seller, My Story.
Sponsors: Thank you to Bremer Bank, our distinguished sponsor, and the many other sponsors for this event. View additional sponsors.
- The individual completing payment for this registration will receive ticket(s) in the mail
- Ticket(s) will be mailed to the billing address of the person completing registration after April 1
- If purchasing a table, include "Group/Table Name." Note: tables are 8 people
- If needing special dietary requirements, include number and dietary requirement in the designated space below
- If making payment by check, please write Power of the Purse on the memo line
This website uses a secure payment gateway to transmit your financial information to our credit card processor using 256-bit encryption. For your protection at no time is any financial information stored on this website.